cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Cocoon Productivity
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 09:59:16 GMT
Reinhard

I have been "with" Cocoon since the late '90s and as will continue
to use it unless forced otherwise... but is it really fair to say
that Cocoon is "easy to use" unless it (one day?) gets better
docs.  I know this a FAC (frequently occurring complaint) - and
if I ever come into an IT fortune such as Mark Shuttleworth's
this will be the first area I will invest in!

Derek Hohls wrote:
> Grzegorz
>
> Do you think this a valid criticism - are "WebObjects" (whatever
> those are) or Struts (Java coded framework) really that more
> productive and easy to use than Cocoon??

no, but they come with better documentation.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions