cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sitemap patterns dead?
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 19:48:10 GMT
Lally Singh pisze:
> On 5/19/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakowski@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks for all the help you've been giving me, but I've given up.

It was my pleasure all the time to give a help. Being a Cocoon developer it's always sad moment
to hear that kind of news but I understand
you. Cocoon 2.2 just in between process of stabilization and you were on the bleeding edge.
I guess that it always hurts, independently from
the project.

> Finding documentation, debugging Maven setups, moving dependencies and
> archetypes, were all too much.  An app I could've spat out in
> WebObjects in 2 weeks is stillborn after 5 months.  I ported it to
> Struts 2 in a day and got productive in that immediately.
>
> Thanks again for all your help,

No problem. Thanks for your response.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski