cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Release date for cocoon 2.2 production release? - was: AW: Re: saparation of java code
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 21:34:56 GMT
Merdes, Matthias pisze:

(I move the discussion back to the list, please don't respond privately any further)

> hi grzegorz,
>
> thanks for the information.
> so far i have not been able to find a lot of information on c2.2.
> a google search for "cocoon 2.2" returns mostly links to strange mailing
> list archives...

Mailing list archives are really good source of information about Cocoon but I can agree that
it's hard to get an overview from there.

> for example, where exactly are the parts for c2.2 definded/described?
> if i knew which parts exist
> i would better be able to tell you which ones we need :)

There are so many, take a look yourself: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/

I'll give you links to the new (not finished nor released yet) Cocoon's site:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/2.2/blocks/
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/subprojects/

This is a list of modules/blocks/subprojects that will be released first. Some links are broken
or information has not been filled but you
at least get keywords to search user/dev mailing list.

You can talk about your app, describe its design and requirements so we can be more helpful
and precise at giving information.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski