cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <d...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: Binding "on-insert-row" is ignored
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 16:29:32 GMT
Hi Alessandro,

> in class name insert the complete classname,iI think : demo.TestField
>
> in class demo.Test2 you must implement the addTestField method
>
> for example
>
>    public addTestField(TestField tf) {
>         this.testFields.add(tf);
>     }
>
> <fb:insert-bean classname="TestField" addmethod="addTestField"/>

Thanks, but I've already done that. Let's begin from the other side:
What should happen if I leave out the classname, leave out the method,
enter wrong or incomplete classname or method or the class is
unreachable? Shouldn't there be an error? But there isn't.
I may even leave out the whole fb:insert-bean or fb:on-insert-row. I hit
my "Add row"-button and get a new row. Nothing more, nothing less.

:-? (becoming nuts)