cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <mailingli...@c-ware.de>
Subject Problems with CForms when using JavaFlow
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 10:30:13 GMT
Hi,

I migrated my application from Flowscript to JavaFlow and so far
everything is working fine. Everything except one thing: I was using a
custom Generator for providing content for my suggestion lists. This
doesn't seem to work anymore since I switched to JavaFlow. My first test
was using the original SuggestionListGenerator and supprisingly this
can't find the Form instance too. After doing quite some extensive
debugging for the last days it seems the form instance is no longer
accessible from other pipelines ... especially the
"_cocoon/forms/suggest" which is used to provide input to the
suggestion-list.

When seting the form instance the location of the object is the folowing:

FormInstance form = (FormInstance) ((VarMap) ((Map) ((ComponentContext)
((ContinuationContext) ((Continuation) ((WebContinuation)
x).getContinuation()).getContinuationContext()).getAvalonContext()).get("object-model")).get("cocoon.flow.context")).get("CocoonFormInstance");

Unfortunately there is no "object-model" when looing up the object model
again from another pipeline :(
I used to look up the continuation object using the continuation-id
provided to the suggestion-list pipeline. There I could get the form
instance and do whatever I needed to ... this no longer works :(

Any ideas?

chris