cocoon-users mailing list archives

From HGENTO <h-gen...@freenet.de>
Subject command line application - need help
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 08:02:57 GMT
Hi,

this is my first question to this newgroup and I really hoe that
somebody can help me out or give me guidance. I'm running cocoon 2.1.10
on linux for a while and it works great, I also implemented the saxon8
parser as pointed out at the cocoon wiki page. Now I'm struggling with
an problem, as I try to implement a java application. This Java
application is a transformer for special xml files. This transformer is
a open source transformer and it works in a way of command line like
saxon for example: transformer.bat -i:input.xml -o:output.html
-t:transform.xsl
This command line works fine for me but now I try to implement this into
the cocoon as I would like to start the transformation from a
sitemap.xmap. I tried different way but I'm lost. So there are two
questions:

1. is it possible to start a command line application within a running
cocoon and the command line tools could use special classpaths?

2. what would be the best way to implement this application, with
map:act and action ?

I would really appreciate if somebody could give me a little help. I
could also give the sourceforge page for this opensource transformer.

Regards,
H.

So to give extra information, the transformer.bat script under windows
like like that:
transformer.bat
**********************
rem build classpath
set
CLASSPATH="dom.jar;jaxb-api.jar;xalan.jar;saxon8.jar;jaxb-impl.jar;jaxb-libs.jar;jaxp-api.jar;../specialfolder;./"

rem build param list
set PARAMS=
:next
shift
if %0test==test goto done
set PARAMS=%PARAMS% %0
goto next
:done

echo params: %PARAMS%

rem run processor
java -Xmx512m -cp %CLASSPATH% some.class.xml.Transform %PARAMS%