cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <d...@weitling.net>
Subject Further information needed on cform binding
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 13:51:01 GMT
Hi folks,

I want to reach the higher level of cform binding zen, but can't find
enough information.
The questions bothering me are at least:
- What does e.g. <fb:value id="id" path="@id"/> mean? Does it make any
sense in Java-binding?
- The path attribute always maps to a member or a get/set-style method
of a bean. What if I have a method name in other style e.g. list() or
iterator()? What if I have a method which needs an argument?
- Imagine I have an object containing three lists: The first holds
information which key items are displayed and in which order. The others
have data handled by two repeaters which should display according to the
order of their keys in the first list. I have a knot in my brain till now...
- How to do it when I have a HashMap (key -> data) and I want to display
the keys as well as their data?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Florian