cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Component with 'org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.Interpreter/javascript' is not defined
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 19:03:20 GMT
Hi Lally,

On 01.05.2007 20:25, Lally Singh wrote:
> Hey all, sorry for posting so many questions to the list (I'm having
> so man problems getting anything to work, ugh!).

That's what the lists are for. Feel free to ask any questions.
Especially since you are working on the cutting edge ...

> I've been getting this one for a few days:
> org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Component with
> 'org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.Interpreter/javascript' is not
> defined in this service manager. (Key='AvalonServiceManager')

> It's still the demo flowscript from the archetype block, my work's
> focused on infrastructure and a simple xsp to test that.

You seem to work on the trunk aka Cocoon 2.2. You might get more
But it's important to post details of your environment: Maven version in
use. Which commands executed in which directories.

Joerg