cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lally Singh" <lally.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap patterns dead?
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 19:22:06 GMT
On 5/19/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakowski@apache.org> wrote:
> Lally Singh pisze:
> > Hey all, here's a thinker for you.
> >
> > I have two sitemap entries, both based off the example block.  One, an
> > empty pattern, displays the 1 line of text I want.  The second gives
> > me an error 500:
> > <snip/>
> > Just tested it on SVN:Head.  Any ideas?
>
> I've tried to reproduce it but without any success. Could you try to change "test" pattern
to something else like "foo" and try again?

> I'm really clueless what can be happening. Make sure that there is no typo somewhere.

Thanks for all the help you've been giving me, but I've given up.

Finding documentation, debugging Maven setups, moving dependencies and
archetypes, were all too much.  An app I could've spat out in
WebObjects in 2 weeks is stillborn after 5 months.  I ported it to
Struts 2 in a day and got productive in that immediately.

Thanks again for all your help,

-Lally

--
H. Lally Singh