cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lally Singh" <lally.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Component with 'org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.Interpreter/javascript' is not defined
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 18:25:01 GMT
Hey all, sorry for posting so many questions to the list (I'm having
so man problems getting anything to work, ugh!).

I've been getting this one for a few days:
org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Component with
'org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.Interpreter/javascript' is not
defined in this service manager. (Key='AvalonServiceManager')
        at org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonServiceManager.lookup(AvalonServiceManager.java:57)
        at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.FlowNode.service(FlowNode.java:60)
        at org.apache.cocoon.components.LifecycleHelper.setupComponent(LifecycleHelper.java:152)
When I'm running mvn jetty:run and hitting http://localhost:8888

It's still the demo flowscript from the archetype block, my work's
focused on infrastructure and a simple xsp to test that.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
-ls

--