cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Merdes, Matthias" <mer...@hdm-international.com>
Subject Release date for cocoon 2.2 production release? - was: AW: Re: saparation of java code
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 12:55:15 GMT
hi,

we are in the same situation.
we want to move our existing app/architecture to spring/hibernate as soon as possible.
the perspective of having a spring-based architecture in the near future will be a big argument
for not moving away from cocoon.

so it would be very helpful to know what the release date for a _production_release_ of cocoon
2.2. is.

thanks a lot
regards
matthias