cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Klocker <e0528...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Dynamic File Generation
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 11:26:49 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a project based on cocoon. Now I am a little bit stuck how to
solve following problem.

I will have several users who can define multiple xml-sources (urls, maybe
with request parameters), which I want to aggregate into one xml-source.

So I would query for each user the database, what xml-sources this user has
defined. So I would get a result-set of n urls. Now my problem, how can I
implement this into my sitemap, that there is a loop through of this result
set and aggregation of the underlying xml-sources.

thanx