cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.D. Williams" <jdwilli...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: Minimal build and authentication
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 16:17:13 GMT
Got the whole thing to work, but now I am wondering about some of the
sitemap components and the effect of leaving them out.

Can someone point me to documentation that explains:

1. LexicalTransformer
2. ParserTransformer
3. PatternTransformer

...and which blocks or jars they are associated with?

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 09:30 -0500, J.D. Williams wrote:
> I built a webapp based on a full build of Cocoon and now realize I need
> to reduce the size. So, I built a minimal Cocoon and:
>
> 1. Transferred the pipelines from the old sitemap.xmap to the new one.
> 2. Added the mysql connector to WEB-INF/lib
> 3. Added the mysql driver to the load-class in the web.xml
> 4. Added the datasource to the datasources element in cocoon.xconf
>
> Now, I can reach the home page of the webapp, but the authentication fails.
>
> I am using the authentication-fw (which I included in the local.blocks.properties) and
an xsp (xsp block is included in the build).

> When I ping the authentication resource, it looks like the webapp is not pinging the
MySQL database.