cocoon-users mailing list archives

From flywithspringbatch <wasee...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Component with 'org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.Interpreter/javascript' is not defined
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 02:43:52 GMT

Hi Grzegorz,

Thanks for your prompt reply

I am sorry for not providing all the details. I am writing a batch job so no
war file is required. However i want to generate a jar file which can be
deployed.

For development purpose I used
mvn install to build the project

To execute the main program in java batch job, I use
mvn exec:java to execute the batch job

In order to deploy my application, i need to jar up my project with all the
dependencies. I Used "jar-with-dependencies" as the descriptorRef for maven
assembly-plugin configuration in order to create a jar archive which
contains the binary output of my project along with unpacked dependencies.
mvn assembly:assembly provided a jar file with dependencies as expected. I
created a simple pom file which have dependency to this newly created file
and tried to execute the batch job.

While Loading the spring application context I am getting the following
error. Please find the stack trace below. Upon inspecting the spring code,
it seems like the Node is null in
BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.decorateIfRequired(Node node) method. I cannot
reproduce this issue while running in eclipse, so unable to debug whats
happening.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on int.

-Waseem

Exception in thread "main"
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
exception parsing XML document from class path resour
[DataSourceContext.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
sed by: java.lang.NullPointerException

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.decorateIfRequired(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1106)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.decorateBeanDefinitionIfRequired
(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1088)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.processBeanDefinition(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:226)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseDefaultElement
(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:151)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:130)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions
(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:90)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:495)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions
(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:390)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions
(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:317)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.importBeanDefinitionResource(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:

)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseDefaultElement
(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:145)

[...]

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:125)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions
(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:141)

     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:167)

     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions
(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)

     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:79)

     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory
(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:94)

     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:292)

     at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext
.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:92)

     at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:77)

     at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext
.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:68)

     at
com.nfl.batch.launch.QuartzJobLauncher.main(QuartzJobLauncher.java:16)