cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rich Morin <...@cfcl.com>
Subject Re: Building NekoHTML on Unix?
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 14:58:53 GMT
Although Bertrand Delacretaz prefers NekoHTML, he also
mentioned JTidy.  So, I tried downloading and building
that, in order to maintain forward momentum.  However,
this got me no further than before.

Googling for JTidy, I got to

  http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/
  http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/download.html
  http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/howto.html

It was a bit disconcerting to find that a very dusty
(seven year old) development version was (apparently)
the latest and greatest copy.  Still, I persevered.

However, after downloading the archive, I found that
it, too, relied on a BAT file.  Also, while the howto
page instructs me to look for "jtidy-{version}.jar",
no such file exists.  The closest thing I could find
was "build/Tidy.jar".

So, stalled again.  Maybe  I should download HTML
Tidy, after all...

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm@cfcl.com