cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: Continuations: Snapshot or Pointers?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:49:53 GMT
Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke <at> gmx.de> writes:

> I really wondered about this one as well. What's Widget actually? There is no
> import in this file, only thing I found was the reference to/ defineClass of
> ScriptableWidget.

> > So, where is the class definition of the object that is returned by
> > formModel.getModel()?

I had a look into ScriptableWidget again [1]. And indeed it seems to be the
class we are searching for. It has a method getClassName() returning "Widget",
so that's probably the name it's registered with.

Also Form.js [2] indicates that you need to extend ScriptableWidget yourself:
"Revisit this class, so it gives access to more than the value." You need to
make the methods you need accessible.

Regards
Joerg

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/forms/
java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/ScriptableWidget.java
?revision=526422&view=markup
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/forms/
resources/org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js
?revision=526422&view=markup