cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building NekoHTML on Unix?
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 17:23:06 GMT
On 4/8/07, Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com> wrote:

> ...Getting back to the question of the samples that
> Bertrand linked me to, I'm still unable to get to
> any useful information there.  Specifically,
>
>   http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/blocks/html/welcome
>
> contains several links labeled "Cocoon News Website"....

You're probably missing the relationship between these samples and the
corresponding source code, which is not much more than a sitemap and a
few XSLT transforms.

Basically, if a sample from the Cocoon blocks has a URL of

  samples/blocks/html/...

you'll find the corresponding code under

  src/blocks/html/samples

in the Cocoon 2.1.x download.

In this case, the source code is here (in SVN, or under a similar path
if you've downloaded Cocoon):

 https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/html/samples/

For basic info about sitemaps, you might want to look at the
Supersonic Tour either online:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/blocks/tour/intro/docs/index.html

or via the samples page if you're running Cocoon locally.

HTH,
-Bertrand