cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Saar <alexander.s...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Question about Messages Widget in Cocoon Forms
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:29:29 GMT
Hello,
is their a way for clearing the content of a Cocoon Forms Message
Widget? I looked at the code and didn't found something like this.

The documentation say, that the messages are only cleared on submit of
the form, but in this case the form is normally finished.

I think such a feature will be really useful when you write AJAX based
forms that have multiple wizard like pages. In this case it will be very
useful to clear the messages if the next page is shown.

So my question is, is their a possibility for doing this. If not, do
others think this feature is useful. If yes, I can provide a patch for it.

Best regards,
Alex