cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rashel Shehata" <rashe...@gmail.com>
Subject different Sax events
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 02:24:15 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the jx transformer to generate both the form template and
model xml..
When I take the serialized xml output from my generator, save it as a
file(from the browser) and use that file as input to the default generator
to start a pipeline, the form displays probably...

However when I try to do it more dynamically, by taking the serialized xml
output and use it as input to another pipeline entry, I get a SAXException
error. It fails to recognise the widgets defined in the form model...

*org.xml.sax.SAXException: Element 'widget' refers to unexistent widget path
'0', relative to the form container*

i re-checked the namespaces and both xmls are in correct syntax.
What seems to be the problem, and how can i de-bug it??

many thanks