cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rashel Shehata" <rashe...@gmail.com>
Subject dynamic cForm generation
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 02:02:52 GMT
Hey,

I'm trying to generate cocoon forms dynamically. atm I create the cForm
model xml dynamically using jx generator; this is what i have:

in my flowscript:
  cocoon.sendPage("form_model-pipeline.xsp" ,
     {questions: questionRegistry.getAllQuestions()});

and in my pipeline:
<map:match pattern="*-pipeline.xsp">
       <map:generate type="jx" src="forms/{1}.xml"/>
       <map:serialize type="xml"/>
     </map:match>

the jx generator creates a cForm xml model in correct syntax and is
outputted as XML to the browser...

what im trying to do now is feed this newly generated xml model to the
pipeline so that a Form will be generated and viewed, however i'm not really
sure how to do this, or which part of cocoon docos i sould be reading...
How do I dynamically generate input content to be used as a source in the
sitemap??

Any help would be appreciated...