cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Pius Graber" <pius.gra...@ceweb.ch>
Subject AW: Embedding JPEGs in CForms
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:06:42 GMT
Hi

What I want to do is to display an image whose name is depending on a database record field
value. So I was looking for something like an image-widget:
<ft:widget id="img"/>   <!-- this should diplay my image -->

The name (or the uri) of the imagefile should be bound to my database field:
..
<fb:value id="img" path="imagefile"/>   <!-- bind to the DB field -->
..

I haven't found anything, so I'm wondering how this could be done?

Thank you
Pius

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:joerg.heinicke@gmx.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. April 2007 20:35
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Embedding JPEGs in CForms

On 18.04.2007 15:49, Pius Graber wrote:

> Ihave an application using CForms. The user can upload a JPEG via the
> Upload Widget.
> Is there a way how I could display the uploaded JPEG later (like
> imagemap widget but depending on a bound value for the filename)?

I don't know exactly what you want to do (and don't know the imagemap
widget), but I can't see anything special about your requirements. When
you upload the image, put it into some 'resource' dir (name is
completely up to you), put its name into your page where you want to
display it and add an appropriate matcher/ pipeline to your sitemap.

Where do you see a problem with this approach?

Joerg