cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: different Sax events
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:47:25 GMT
Hello Rashel,

You can have for example a duplicate attribute in an element in SAX which you won't see when
you serialize it to xml and then save the xml.

Anyway, use the LogTransformer. This transformer logs all SAX events and will help you out,

Regards Ard

--

Hippo
Oosteinde 11
1017WT Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel  +31 (0)20 5224466
a.schrijvers@hippo.nl / http://www.hippo.nl <http://www.hippo.nl/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Rashel Shehata [mailto:rashel.s@gmail.com]
Posted At: dinsdag 24 april 2007 4:24
Posted To: Cocoon User List
Conversation: different Sax events
Subject: different Sax events

Hi,

I'm trying to use the jx transformer to generate both the form template and model xml..
When I take the serialized xml output from my generator, save it as a  file(from the browser)
and use that file as input to the default generator to start a pipeline, the form displays
probably...

However when I try to do it more dynamically, by taking the serialized xml output and use
it as input to another pipeline entry, I get a SAXException error. It fails to recognise the
widgets defined in the form model...

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Element 'widget' refers to unexistent widget path '0', relative
to the form container

i re-checked the namespaces and both xmls are in correct syntax.
What seems to be the problem, and how can i de-bug it??

many thanks