cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ZongoZongo <nroe...@gmx.net>
Subject create FormBinding from w3cDocument or String
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:54:36 GMT

Hi

I use CForms. The binding is delivered from a javaclass. I can pass a
w3cDocument or a String. I tried several thinks like:

var myClass = new Packages.MyClass();
form.createBinding(myClass.getBinding().getDocumentElement());
//getBinding() delivers a w3cDocument)
Doesnt work because createBinding expects a sourcepath.

or

var myClass = new Packages.MyClass();
var binding = myClass.getBinding()
form.createBinding("cocoon:/generate/from/string", {"binding":binding});
//getBinding() delivers a String

matching pipeline:
<map:match pattern="generate/from/string">
				<map:generate type="jx" src="module:flow-attr:binding" />
				<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>
The following error arises: The attribute: binding is empty

So please, could somebody help me?

THANX

kind regards,

Niclas