cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Shoeman" <stefan.shoe...@googlemail.com>
Subject How to do XSLT-transformations on a SAX-stream?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:58:53 GMT
Hello *,

I would like to paste a parameter (e.g. 23) into some sql statements.
Both of them are in a SAX-stream (normal pipeline), which looks like
this:

----------------------------------8<-------------stream-----------------------
<sql:query>
		SELECT p_users.item FROM p_users WHERE p_users.user-id =
                <xsl:value-of select="/par:parameters/par:parameter1" />
</sql:query>

<par:parameters>
  <par:parameter1>
   23
  </par:parameter1>
</par:parameters>

How can I set a XSLT-transformation in the sitemap, which gets the
parameter from the stream (It always needs a xslt-file (src=...) for
processing)?

Are there any better solutions, to get the parameter into the query?
(The query was included by xinclude.)

Thanks for reading...

--
Best Regards,