cocoon-users mailing list archives

From John Hewett <john.hew...@ntlworld.com>
Subject custom generator and jx transformer
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 12:30:10 GMT
I'm trying to use a custom generator and the jx transformer to
generate a form  from flowscript using form.showForm(....).

When I use my custom generator to generate the template and the jx
transformer as the next step, the continuation id is replaced but
none of the ft: entries are replaced by the fi: equivalents. The
<jx:import> tag remains after the transformation as well.

When I take the serialized xml output from my generator, save it as a
file and use that file and the default generator to start the
pipeline, everything works fine. What am I missing?

Regards
John Hewett