cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mata <manuel_mata_ru...@yahoo.es>
Subject Cocoon pagination
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:15:56 GMT
Hi all.

I'm using cocoon pagination transformer and it works
nice for elements, but i would like to add the feature
to my application of choose dinamically the number of
items in listing, because it is always the same as it
is defined in pagination rules.

I should use an http parameter for it, I mean 'ip' for
items per page, and would like to pass it to the
pagination transformer via the sitemap, just like the
number of page, but I dont know if this would work. I
didnt find anything in the docs, even I read that
pagination rules are inmutable in the cocoon api.

Should this be posible ? Thx for your time.