cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Flynn <pfl...@ucc.ie>
Subject Re: Logs
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:20:50 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Peter Flynn pisze:
>>
>> But none of those files have any information about where the request
>> has come from (eg IP address), which makes them virtually useless.
>
> AFAIR, they should contain information you need.

Nope. There is no trace of IP addresses anywhere in the Cocoon or Tomcat
logs. Unless this is a configuration issue which I have missed, there
seems to be a major deficiency in the logging.

> Nevertheless, you
> should always use httpd configured as proxy for this purpose.

As I explained in the original post, I will be doing this on the
production machine once development is finished.

///Peter