cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <d...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.X on Ubuntu Dapper/Tomcat 5.0/JDK1.6
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:13:48 GMT
Hi Rinke,

seems like a Déjà-vus. Here the excerpt of an answer I sent yesterday to
this mailing-list:

we are fighting here with a web application on Tomcat 5.5/Debian
Sarge/Etch, too. Maybe on of these tips help:
- edit /etc/default/tomcat -> uncomment the line with TOMCATx_SECURITY
and set it to "no"
- switch to tomcat 5.5
- switch to Debian Etch
- in the latter first try installing tomcat5.5 (apt-get install
tomcat5.5), on errors install JDK 5 (sun-java5-jdk)

Perhaps one tip helps,
Florian