cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: saparation of java code
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:34:06 GMT
Dev at weitling napisaƂ(a):

> And: The concept of user mounted directories is lead ad absurdum when
> you have to put your generators & co. into a system directory.
>
> I were glad if you could prove me wrong,

In Cocoon 2.1.x it was a serious problem (I don't know if there was a standard solution for
this issue) and has been successfully addressed
in Ccocoon 2.2 which brings us almost complete implementation of Cocoon blocks.
Block in Cocoon 2.2 is really self-containing package of Cocoon's application. My only advice
is to switch to 2.2 as soon as RC is released. :-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski