cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: saparation of java code
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:19:26 GMT
Christofer Dutz napisaƂ(a):
> Hi,
>
> I just stumbled over your discussion.There is a RepositoyClassLoader
> available in Cocoon in which you can add additional classpath entries to
> your application.
> Unfortunately you can just add and not remove. This is why I didn't
> continue in this direction. There is also a Reloading Classloader (RCL)
> project available in the subversion repository of cocoon, but don't ask
> me how to use it (It's a rather complex thing ... or at least the
> documentation makes it look rather complex). If anyone has some
> experiance with this, I would be glad to here more ;)
>
> Just wanted to give you some hints ... hope they help you.

I've talked about RCL plugin some time ago on my blog: http://reflectingonthevicissitudes.wordpress.com/
I use it quite regularly while developing some blocks and it does its job perfectly. And no,
it's not hard to use, actually damn easy :-)

However, in order to use it you must switch to Cocoon's trunk or wait a little bit for RC
release of Cocoon 2.2 that is already planned.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski