cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Rauscher <...@blue-elephant-systems.com>
Subject Field widget selection lists
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:00:19 GMT
Hi!

I'm trying to achieve the following:

I'm having 2 widgets. The first widget, A, should determine whether the
second widget B is displayed either as

- a drop down where a user can choose one of several predefined values
- or: as an input box where a user can enter data freely

Now if I start out with widget B as a nomal input field, then use the
on-value-changed of widget A to add a selection list to B via flowscript
this works perfect. The problem starts if I now try to unset or reset
that selection list so the widget becomes a standard input field again.

 From what I can see in the cocoon source resetting or removing a
selection list once it is set does not seem to be possible. Using
setSelectionList(null) will just be discarded and I can't find another
method that would accomplish this. Is there something I oversaw?

Ralph

--

Ralph Rauscher
blue elephant systems GmbH