cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: URLs in blocks?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 15:11:36 GMT
Lally Singh napisaƂ(a):
> On 4/6/07, Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetschek@mindquarry.com>
> wrote:
>
> Thanks!  In either the  block: or servlet schemes, what'd I use for a
> connection name? my own block name?
>
> Also, where do I get a configured instance of CocoonSourceResolver?
>
> Thanks again for your help,

Sorry for delay, I've been little busy.
I wonder if using servlet scheme isn't little overkill? Is this data going to be generated
by Cocoon's pipeline or you
want just to read some configuration file?
I guess it will be just static file, then you should put it either in META-INF subdirectory
or somewhere in COB-INF. If
you put it in COB-INF then you can just omit scheme and reference resource by using relative
to COB-INF directory path.
I'm not sure how to read data from META-INF directories.

If you use servlet scheme and want to reference resource in your block then you should not
provide any name of connection.

Getting CocoonSourceResolver is the same like getting instances of other Spring beans. I'm
not sure about exact bean id,
but will tell you as soon as I find out.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski