cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <mailingli...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Executing piplines from code
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:33:32 GMT
No Problem ;)

Well I allready implemented a solution using the Apache HTTP Client
Library (Since we use this for communication with other systems anyway).
But this prevents me from using internal pipelines. I was just hoping
there would be a way to do this without having to go that way. Since my
Cron-Job is a Cocoon Cron Job, it sounded sort of sensible, to do what
the commandline-cocoon does from within cocoon. I don't need any
session-, portal- or any other fancy stuff. All I want to do is to
execute a simple pipeline and get a w3c dom document as result.

Regards,
    Chris