cocoon-users mailing list archives

From dan.nicol...@nexource.ro
Subject Cache (persistence & performance)
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:12:24 GMT
Hi!

I have been trying for a few days now to find out where (and if) Cocoon persists
the cached XML chunks obtained from pipelines. Almost all of the pipelines I've
written implement CacheableProccessingComponent. I read something about a
<persistent-store> tag in cocoon.xconf, but I didn't understand much. Can you
please tell me how, or at least where is Cocoon persisting its cache and is
there a way to redirect this persistence (say to a DB)?

And another thing... Can you please tell me what parameters do I need to modify
in order to temper with Cocoon's cache performance.

P.S. By Cocoon's cache, I understand cached versions of a XML generated
response. Is this correct? Maybe I got it all wrong...

Many thanks!

Dan