cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Warrell" <warr...@iquo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Executing piplines from code
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:58:53 GMT
Or use Cocoon in Client mode (CLI) and run as a batch or shell command from
CRON or Windows scheduler. I am using this to generate and email out chart
reports built with the FINS transformer.

Warrell

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 03 April 2007 15:45
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Executing piplines from code

Hi,

I am curently working on an application which makes it nesecary to access
cocoons pipelines to generate xml-documents. For example a cocoon cron-job
has to write the output of a cocooon pipeline to the file system. At the
moment I am using quite an ugly hack which saves a cocoon-object instance
whenever a new request is made to the system inside a singleton.
Unfortunately, if the system starts without anyone acessing it, my cron-jobs
fails.

Is there a way to remote control cocoon in a nice way?

Regards,
     Chris