cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Battagli" <leonardo.batta...@cedac.com>
Subject R: R: Unable to get transformer handler on WebLogic
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:34:15 GMT

Hi Chris,

My flowscript, after removing global variables, now works !
So everything works finw without prefer-web-inf

If I use prefer-web-inf I get the following exception:

file:/C:/Programmi/bea/user_projects/domains/mydomain/applications/F24Online
Sella/creadistinte/resources/xsl/start.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating
Transform Handler
	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:
320)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.setupPipeli
ne(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:383)
[CUT]
Caused by: org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception
in creating Transform Handler
	at
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandlerAndVali
dity(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:350)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:
312)
	... 88 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException
	at org.apache.xpath.compiler.FuncLoader.getFunction(FuncLoader.java:89)
	at
org.apache.xpath.compiler.FunctionTable.getFunction(FunctionTable.java:243)

Btw weblogic (with prefer-web-inf=true) should load xalan classes from
web-inf/lib ?!?
I'm not so sure about that

Then weblogic 8.1docs state that app server is comptabile only with xerces
2.2, 2.3, 2.4 and Cocoon is shipped with newer versions

Leonardo