cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Battagli" <leonardo.batta...@cedac.com>
Subject R: Unable to get transformer handler on WebLogic
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:56:34 GMT

After some experiments I have now a different configuration, as to say:

- weblogic 8.1.2
	no prefer-web-inf
- endorsed lib
	no added jar
- cocoon 2.1.6
	each occurrence of org.mozilla.javascript has been replaced with a
different package (org.mozilla.javascript)
- rhino 1.5R4pre
	I have downloaded original source code from http://svn.cocoondev.org/repos/
	As to say, I patched again package names from org.mozilla.javascript with a
different package (org.mozilla.javascript)

Then made a complete rebuild and installed again on weblogic.

Good news is that error disappeared (Exception in creating Transform
Handler), problem is weblogic rhino class conflicts with cocoon rhino
classes.

Btw story has not ended yet.

My flowscript have some problem with global variables, anyone know something
about that ?

should I try to use flow debugger ?

Thks in advance
Leonardo

org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating
Transform Handler
	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:
320)

Caused by: org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception
in creating Transform Handler
	at
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandlerAndVali
dity(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:350)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException
	at org.apache.xpath.compiler.FuncLoader.getFunction(FuncLoader.java:89)

I can't understand if problems cames from:
	- start.xsl file (it contains some xsl:include)
	- flowScript
	- endorsed lib conflicts (all endorsed lib jars comes from cocoon build
libs)
	- ClassCast in xpath ?!?

I looked inside mailing lists but found no useful tip ;-(
Someone points to xsl code (xsl:include problems) , someone else to endorsed
lib jars
Really I didn't found anything working for me now

Application works great both on WebSphere 5, Tomcat 5 and Jetty.

Thks in advance
Leonardo

******
Questo messaggio e qualsiasi allegato con esso sono confidenziali ed
esclusivamente ad uso del destinatario al quale sono indirizzati. Se avete
ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, per cortesia, informate il mittente e
cancellate le informazioni ricevute. Inoltre non è garantita l'integrità del
mittente, nè tantomeno l'integrità dei contenuti.
This  e-mail and any file  transmitted with it are confidential and solely
for the use of individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this  e-mail in error please  notify the sender and
delete the material received.
******