cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Franziska Witzani" <franziska.witz...@e-tecture.com>
Subject Continuations: Snapshot or Pointers?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:02:15 GMT
Hi!

Now it's my turn to ask for help:

According to the documentation I have (especially the book of Stephan
Niedermeier), a continuation is a snapshot of the variables of the
flowscript (by the time the continuation is created/saved) and a pointer to
the point of the flowscript which actually is being executed.

I experienced, that this is not exactly the case. What seems to be saved
within the continuation is not a snapshot of the variables, but only
pointers to their values.

(For example, if you have a counter, which is incremented after each
"sendPageAndWait()" it will not be set back if you go back with
continuations, but always hold the highest value.)

Is there a way to change that by configuring something, or will I have to
change the Cocoon-source code or find another way around it?

Regards,

Franziska Witzani