cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SETIssl <s...@hlsw.org>
Subject request parameter from sax stream/xml file to sitemap
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:35:53 GMT
hello, i need some advice for my document management application based on
cocoon.

i've got an xml-file with the structure
<document>
  <docnorm/>
</document>

Now this file gets loaded into a pipeline with the file generator and
transformed in the next step by an xslt-transformer, which contains the
following template:
<xsl:template match="doknorm">
       <sql:execute-query xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
         <sql:query>
           SELECT norm_id FROM documents WHERE name = 'test'
         </sql:query>
       </sql:execute-query>
</xsl:template>

All working fine till here, the transformer gets the documents norm id
 from the database and puts it in the sax stream(?) in the place where
<docnorm/> was before.
But now in the next step i need this norm_id value in the sitemap for
choosing the next transformation file related to the choosen norm.
I wrote the following pipeline code, which should be working fine, except
 from the problem of getting the norm id value loaded as a parameter in
there (marked with ???):
<map:select type="parameter">
   <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test" value="???how to get norm
id in here???"/>
   <map:when test="2">
     <map:transform src="userfiles/common/xsl/gbrief2pdfDIN676A.xsl"
type="xslt">
     </map:transform>
   </map:when>
   <map:when test="3">
     <map:transform src="userfiles/common/xsl/gbrief2pdfDIN676B.xsl"
type="xslt">
     </map:transform>
   </map:when>
</map:select>

I found some similar entries by searching the mailing list, but nothing
clear that was useful for me so far.
I hope i explained my problem clear and somebody can help me with it, as
it is the last piece of my application puzzle :)

greetings Sebastian