cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transform the output of the ValidationReportTransformers in XSL
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:31:57 GMT
On 3/27/07, Christofer.Dutz@univativ.de <christofer.dutz@univativ.de> wrote:

> ...Maybe it would be good to adjust the output of the transformer to include a real prefix,
> since all others Cocoon components I have come in contact with do it that way?
> Or is it because I always include a prefix to my input?...

Ah, see what you mean now, it's the setting of a default namespace
that bothers you, instead of a prefixed namespace.

IMHO it doesn't make much of a difference, only (and it's probably
what got you) it's easier to miss than a prefixed one.

I don't know how to change it in this particular case, haven't looked
at the code.

-Bertrand