cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xhtml and Ajax...no go!!
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:48:49 GMT
Hi,
it would seem that this problem:

"Unable to access JAR "jar:file:/C:/Program Files/jboss- 4.0.3
/server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/ROOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-
serializers-charsets-0.2.jar!/org/apache/cocoon/components/serializers/encoding/cs_US_ASCII.class
"

has been an issue for a number of years!:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lenya-user/200507.mbox/%3C42D1C0C9.5030007@artifact-software.com%3E

I have been unable to detect any issues with cs_US_ASCII.class.

--
Regards

Andrew