cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xhtml and Ajax...no go!!
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:49:13 GMT
Hi,
for what it's worth my Jboss logs seem to be more helpfull in pinpointing
the source of the problem!:

Caused by:
org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.encoding.CharsetFactory$CharsetFactoryException:Unable
to access JAR "jar:file:/C:/Program Files/jboss-
4.0.3/server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar
/ROOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-
serializers-charsets-0.2.jar!/org/apache/cocoon/components/serializers/encoding/cs_US_ASCII.class
"

--
Regards

Andrew