cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xhtml and Ajax...no go!!
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:39:31 GMT
Ah yes...this the chap I was looking for!!

Since I first put this question to the list the formatting issues have all
been resolved. What has not been resolved is the usage of xhtml as opposed
to html in the ajax-request section:

				<map:select type="ajax-request">
				  <map:when test="true">

				    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
				  </map:when>
				  <map:otherwise>
				    <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
				  </map:otherwise>
				</map:select>

which gives the dreaded

'cocoon is not defined dojo_ajax.js (line 1)'

Any ideas as to why declaring the serialize type as xhtml would cause
this? I have attached the rendered xhtml page as xml.

--
Regards

Andrew