cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer.Dutz@univativ.de" <christofer.d...@univativ.de>
Subject AW: Transform the output of the ValidationReportTransformers in XSL
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:30:25 GMT
Yeah ... that's exactly what I meant :)
Well the code is pretty easy to change, since I fixed my problem be removing it completely
;) Well I never worked with default-namespaces up till then (and I use Xml and Xsl quite intensively
for the last 8 Years). The only question is, what the prefix should be?

Would be easy to adapt (take about 5 Minutes to wrap-up a patch).

Chris

PS: I tracked down my threading problem to Outlook 2007 in combination with an exchange-server
that fetches it's mail using  some sort of pop-fetcher (giving every mail new IDs). I'll remove
myself from this list with my company account and register with my private one ... maybe that
helps. And if it doesn't, I'll simply create a new account and use a different Mail-Client
just for Mailing-Lists.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: bdelacretaz@gmail.com [mailto:bdelacretaz@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Bertrand Delacretaz
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. März 2007 18:45
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Transform the output of the ValidationReportTransformers in XSL

On 3/27/07, Christofer.Dutz@univativ.de <christofer.dutz@univativ.de> wrote:

> ...Maybe it would be good to adjust the output of the transformer to include a real prefix,
> since all others Cocoon components I have come in contact with do it that way?
> Or is it because I always include a prefix to my input?...

Ah, see what you mean now, it's the setting of a default namespace
that bothers you, instead of a prefixed namespace.

IMHO it doesn't make much of a difference, only (and it's probably
what got you) it's easier to miss than a prefixed one.

I don't know how to change it in this particular case, haven't looked
at the code.

-Bertrand