cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: setting content-disposition header for a reader [was: link to a file]
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:31:12 GMT
I do not think I totally understand your story, but, you just need to set some header (content-disposition)
on a reader, right?

Why don't you extend the reader (for example, you use the ResourceReader) and only add to
your reader:

protected void setupHeaders() {
super.setupHeaders();
response.setHeader("content-disposition","what-ever-it-might-be");
}

Hope this helps,

Ard