cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Poll module for Cocoon?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:17:07 GMT

> Hi
>
> Does anyone have, or know of, a module that can be readily
> added into a
> Cocoon website, that allows users to vote on a topical subject.  There
> are typically a list of radio-button choices, and the results of the
> survey are immediately presented to the user once he/she has voted.
> Ideally, this module should be a pure XML/XSLT solution, with no
> database back-end needed.

But you have to store the result of a poll somewhere, right? You store it in an xml file then?
Furthermore, it should be very easy to make a poll like this with CForms. Or do you mean with
pure that you do not want to use flowscript? But pure XML/XSLT...I do not get where you want
to have your logic then...

Ard