cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "bart remmerie" <remme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the best authentication approach, cocoon guru needed!!!!
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:59:03 GMT
Dear Albert,

You might want to take a look at Acegi, a security framework that
integrates with Spring.

I've had it working in a cocoon-hibernate-spring environment and I was
surprised by how easy it was to get it up and running.

Not being a security-framework-expert, I think it offers sufficient
flexibility & features to take a look at it.

kind regards,
bart

--
Bart Remmerie