cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "bart remmerie" <remme...@gmail.com>
Subject installing and configuring cocoon 2.2
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:43:58 GMT
Dear all,

I want to get my existing 2.1.10 apps up and running under cocoon 2.2.

* In the documentation, I find information to get an application up
and running for "myNewBlock"
* In the readme files, I find information to get the "all blocks"
installation working (but this is actually broken)

Information I cannot seem to find is how to configure maven & cocoon
to get "myBlock" up and running with e.g. "cforms".

Where can I find such information ?
To be honest, I'm getting kind of frustrated by the lack of
comprehensive & working documentation available.

bart