cocoon-users mailing list archives

From wc184 <md...@hotmail.com>
Subject File Upload/Download
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 23:44:58 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a file download/upload feature in my application.
The file is stored in a db2 blob. I'm currently using the
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.Part  class to extract the file from the
request.   This is my pipeline in sitemap to process download requests

		<map:match pattern="dlchs*-_-*.xml">

		  	<map:read type="databasereader"  src="{2}" >
		    	<map:parameter name="table" value="DB.REQUESTDOCUMENTS"/>
			    <map:parameter name="image" value="document"/>
			    <map:parameter name="key" value="documentid"/>
	   			<map:parameter name="type-column" value="contenttype"/>
			</map:read>

The problem I have is the URL has to match "dlchs*-_-*.xml". This,
subsequently, prompts the user to save the file under this format by
default.  I would IE to prompt the user to save under the original filename.

Do you know any alternative method for downloading files?

Thank you.

WC
		</map:match>