cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schm...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.cocoon.caching is missing from build
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 21:13:29 GMT
Yes, the src\java\org\apache\cocoon\caching directory is there.  I'll build again and lookout
for any intermediate errors.

Thanks,
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Grzegorz Kossakowski [mailto:grek@tuffmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 3:08 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: org.apache.cocoon.caching is missing from build

Schmitz, Jeffrey A napisaƂ(a):
> I'm still back where I was, tomcat can't find the org/apache/cocoon/caching/CacheableProcessingComponent
class.

> When I look in .../cocoon/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/cocoon I see several packages:
>
> Acting
> Components
> Faces
> Forms
> Ojb
> Samples
>
> But I don't see caching.  I'm thinking I need this "caching" package, but I don't know
where to get it.  I just did a build of cocoon-2.1.10, but it didn't show up as part of the
build.   Any ideas?

You should have this directory:
build\cocoon\classes\org\apache\cocoon\caching

but first check if you have this directory:
src\java\org\apache\cocoon\caching

It's really weird. There is no way to exclude this package from the build so I assume that
your source checkout is somehow broken.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski